Romik® warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
NOTE: In order to upgrade to limited lifetime warranty on selected Romik® products you must first register your products on our website. PRODUCT REGISTRATION using the serial number included with your products.
This warranty is not transferable and it supersedes all previous warranties. NOTE warranty on discontinued products will be pro-rated according to date of purchase and price paid. Customer will be offered a replacement of equal or lesser value or pro-rated credits towards the purchase of a new Romik® product.
This warranty covers the cost of the product only; it does NOT cover the cost of removal, installation or shipping. This warranty is void if the product shows any signs of misuse, alteration; mishandling, neglect, improper care, improper installation or application. This warranty only applies to new products installed on the original vehicle. This warranty provides a one-time replacement on workmanship if all the above conditions are met. Warranty cannot be determined until returned products are inspected by the Romik® Returns department. Romik® reserves the right to repair, and or replace defective products.
Online Market Place warranty: Customers that purchase products from unknown market place resellers must contact the reseller for custumer, warranty or technical support. Due to the high possibility that anonymous / unscrupulous resellers could be selling take off's or used reboxed products, Romik will NOT assist anyone that purchases fron Un-Authorized market place resellers.
Romik will not honor warranties from the following Un-authroized market place resellers. Including Amazon Prime and Walmart.com
1) www.4Wheelonline.com and any marketplace store with this name.
2) www.AutoPartsway.com and any marketplace store with this name.
3) US Auto Parts Direct market place stores
4) www.Shopeddies.com and any marketplace store with this name.
5) www.RVAutoParts.com and any marketplace store with this name.
- 5 Year Warranty on RAL, RAL-T, RB2, ROF-T, ROB-T, RPD-T,RZR series (Not Registered)
- Limited Lifetime on RAL, RAL-T, RB2, ROF-T, ROB-T, RPD-T, RZR series (MUST REGISTER)
- 5 Year Warranty on all REC series
- 5 Year Warranty on RCV, ROF-C Commercial Series
- 5 Year Warranty on Hitch Steps
- Limited Lifetime on Stainless Steel Max Bars (Discontinued)
- 3 Year Warranty on Black Powder coated Steel Max Bars (Discontinued)
- 1 Year defect on material on steel mounting brackets
SPECIAL NOTE: Romik® offers a onetime replacement for plastic endcaps on all series must be registered.
Finish Warranty covers flaking, cracking or peeling. Customer is responsible for proper maintenance as described below.
Romik® recommends washing your products regularly with car wash soap and water. You must also protect the finish of your Romik® product with a non-abrasive carnauba wax. Please see the video on how to properly care of your Romik® products. Do not use compounds or harsh chemicals.
NOTE: If you live in an area where salt or other harsh chemicals for snow and ice removal are used, you must follow this process several times per year in order to maintain proper protection. If you allow salt or any of these chemicals to stick to your Running boards or Max Bars, it will cause premature damage and can possibly void your warranty